A customer target is a sales goal detailing the amount of sales revenue a store wants generate from trade with a specific customer in a given month. For example a store can set a target of selling goods worth USD 35,000 in April to a certain customer.
To set a customers target,
- Navigate to Accounts > Customers
- Proceed to select open one of the listed customers to set targets
- Tap the three buttons options icon at the top right of your screen
- Select View Customer Reports
5. Proceed to tap Monthly Targets field
6. On the Monthly Targets form proceed to set the customer targets for each month.
7. Finally tap SAVE