To setup a Bluetooth printer such as the Star Micronics mPop, you will need the following:
- Your Bluetooth capable Android Smartphone or Tablet with the Krossroads POS app installed.
- Bluetooth printer (see list of Supported Printers)
Bluetooth Receipt Printer setup
- Connect your Bluetooth receipt printer to a power source and turn it on.
- Locate the Bluetooth settings on your device and enable Bluetooth if not already enabled.
- In the list of available Bluetooth devices, you should see your Bluetooth capable receipt printer listed. Select it to pair the printer with your Android device.
4. Within the Krossroads App, navigate to Settings > Printers and select the Create Printer Station button.
5. Select the Tap to Select Printer option.
6. From the list of connected printers, select the Bluetooth printer.
7. Select the Print Test button to confirm that Krossroads POS is able to print to the printer.
8. Navigate to the previous screen and select the Save option. Before saving, you can also customize the name of the Printer station.
If the Print Receipt Automatically option is selected, then a receipt will be printed automatically at the end of each transaction.
Similarly if the Open Cash Drawer Automatically option is selected, then the cash drawer will be opened automatically when the receipt is printed (only applies if a Cash Drawer is connected to the receipt printer).
After having configured a printer, you can then proceed to print receipts for completed transactions.